Join our Bugaboos Trip in Canada
Join a small group of 4-10 hikers at the Brisco General Store north or Radium, BC and carpool to Canadian Mountain Holidays’ Bugaboo Lodge. We’ll pack our bags together to make sure we have all we need and nothing more. We’ll fly from Bugaboo Lodge to a lovely cluster of lakes and meadows in the remote Septets range of the Bugaboo Mountains.
We’ll camp in tents, cook delicious mountain cuisine, hike to some peaks, practice gentle yoga in grassy meadows, and share some guided meditations and great campfire discussions. We’ll spend a half day in lakeside solo time. On our last day we’ll fly back down to Bugaboo Lodge.
After celebration drinks and appetizers at the famous Bugaboo Lodge, we’ll get into our vehicles and drive back out to Brisco where we must say our goodbyes.
Wild alpine and subalpine, off-trail hiking with light weight daypacks, rustic yet comfortable camping in tents, plenty of focus on mindfulness and yoga sessions wherever possible.
Rates & Booking
- CAD$700 deposit reserves seat.
- full payment is due 60 days before trip start.
- Groups can request custom dates for private trips (custom pricing will apply).
Included in this tour is the following:
- Helicopter flight
- All food on the program
- Group camping gear
- Accommodation and meals at Cross River
- and the sweat lodge with Sequoyah.
- NOTE: Sleeping bags, backpacks and therma-rests are available for rental.